Saturday 7 March 2009

openings







Soon I'm off for todays show openings:
Eva Zethreus at Sintra, sneak peek above
article here (Swedish)
and all the openings at Konstepidemin, this time a real mix of socially interactive video work, textile installation, jewellery and the one day show-only by the 16 young people who took part of art workshops this winter, full program here

PS. Book swap report: I'm content. We were just a few early people. A little shy at first but soon all talked about their books, nice mix of people who would otherwise not have met at all. Some brought full bags, I brought just two, couldn't carry around more all day. I choose two books I liked to read a lot myself and feel ready with, one about the football star Zlatan Ibrahimovic and a comic science fiction novel "Svålhålet" and got two crime novels in return.
Happy weekend!

No comments: